среда, 16 августа 2017 г.

Your elegant photobook Vol.12

Hi my friends! I have new photobook templates in my shop: 

Your elegant photobook Vol.12

This set easy combines with my collection "Elegant Bundle #2", so feel free to mix them and get your amazing photobook!

Here are some examples from this set by our CT:






Here are my last CU products:

CU Happy Birthday Vol.1 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Happy Birthday Vol.2 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Happy Birthday Vol.3 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)

CU Flowers Vol.29 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Flowers Vol.30 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Flowers Vol.31 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)
CU Flowers Vol.27 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Flowers Vol.26 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Flowers Vol.28 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)

CU Retro set Vol.1 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Books Vol.2 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Games Vol.1 - lotto (Jasmin-Olya Designs)

Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs



Комментариев нет: