среда, 15 марта 2017 г.

Your classic photobook Vol.55 and SALE

Hi my friends!
First of all: don't miss out the
SALE in PBP! 
Everithing is 40% OFF!
My CU shop and my PU shop


Here is my new set of photobook templates.

Your classic photobook Vol.55

Available at PBP 
10% OFF now!

This is set of double templates to create your photobook in one general style.  
They are great choice for creating photobooks where you want to show a "story in pictures" or to create a mood with a lot of details, or for reportage photoshoots.  Magic blending is optional, so you can use it and it will create beautiful effect in your LO. Or you can set it off, and you'll get absolutely another template. You 'll have full set of options to customuze all properties of your page.
 
This set will perfect combines with my previous sets:

 And our espample-LOs

LO by me 


LO by Skripka

LO by Juliya

LO by Art-Bakin

LO by Nataliya Zima

LO by Elena_Y 




Of course you are waiting for result of "Win my set" game. Isn't it? And it is here:
this time the WINNER is Andrea Kostelić from Facebook. Congrats! And thank you all for kind words and for participating! Play again next time!

Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: