среда, 1 марта 2017 г.

New products, new printed book and new pages!

Hi my friends! What's new today?
Here are my new CY sets:

CU Swirls Vol.1

Available at PBP 

CU Spring time Vol.2

Available at PBP 


I want to show you something special and delicate! My CT friend Art-Bakin sent me photos of her pregnancy photobook when she waited her little daughter. It is so tender and beautiful! All the book was hade using my Elegant Bundle #2And I totaly love how she worked with style of pages! These templates have full set of options to customize design of your book! And this is a perfect example! 









Thank you so much for sending these images! I love to see how my templates look in real books!

And also our tradition: new pages, all are from  Elegant Bundle #2:

LO by Art-Bakin 

LO by me 


LO by Nataliya Zima

LO by Juliya

LO by Elena_Y 



LO by Skripka

LO by Paola 

So, as you see, templates from Elegant Bundle #2 are perfect for family shoots, newborn pictures, lovestory and also weddings. You can buy single set or full bundle. Save 10% buying the bundle!


Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: